Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Add Email from Comments option

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicholas_Timms
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

User can choose to send an email directly from comments section. The resulting reply shows up in the comments. 

Particularly useful is to have an email per workspace

How does is solve the user problems?

All communication relating to the record/task/client shows up in said record/task/client.
This is without having to add erroneous user seat count and or guest usage to Airtable account.

Who is the target audience?

Any one needing a decent CRM/Ticket/Job management solution, on a none existent budget

My user case is extremely specific, but here it is, as briefly and as simplistically as I can put it:

I am a reseller for a major ISP, in an effort to increase my commission split I as added as a "sub-agent" to an existing agent.

The issue is I lost access to their CRM tool. So I created and interface which allows me to keep track of my clients with the agent I am attached to. This works fine for the most basic of communication between him and me. How ever when I send an email to a client or to our support desk, the evidence of this communication is not recorded in the reciprocal record/task in Airtable.