Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow Emoji reactions to comments

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukeatpg
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Allow users to react to a comment with an emoji like 👍 or ✔️

How does is solve the user problems?

Eliminates the need for confirmatory messages or extra automations. It is a courtesy from one user to another their comment was seen, especially after @ mentions. Comment sections filled with too much "Thanks!" and "Got it!"

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

All orgs using commenting regularly 

7 Comments
tejeshsangani
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I totally agree. AT is missing this basic functionality and should incorporate it at the earliest.

Simon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How do we not have this feature yet? This feels like a no-brainer. I hate having to reply with a message when I could just hit the comment with a thumbs up. 

Lauren-M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I came here to see if anyone else suggested this! Yeah, a simple "react" function instead of making a tagged comment would save a lot of time in the long run

Zands
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any update from Airtable on this? Seriously considering jumping ship to Monday.com after almost 7 years, because this is a Key Feature we're longing for. 

trevor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seriously AIRTABLE - This is so basic and needs to happen now

Matthew_Merola
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just migrated our entire business from Jira to Airtable, and the absence of this feature is the worst part of the migration for our team. Please add this in!

Status changed to: Launched
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks! Excited to share that this is now available 😊 Check out more details in our Support article.