Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Autofill Address Lookup

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
seanpmgallagher
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Create a single lookup field that a user can enter a company name or address and the autofill starts searching, similar to what is populated when you start typing an address into Google maps. Once selected, the company name, address 1, address 2, zip/postal, state/province and country are populated into the fields listed.

How does is solve the user problems?

This would provide address standardization and prevent users from having to search on google for an address and then enter that field either individually into each field or copy and paste the entire address.

How was this validated?

Not sure what this is asking

Who is the target audience?

Any company including addresses in their data fields. We include it in our CRM system for contacts and companies as well as in our project management bases for listing locations for projects.

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This would be very nice to have in Airtable.

Currently, this is only available in these 2 form products for Airtable:

1. Filloutโ€™s advanced forms for Airtable, which allow you to create or update records in Airtable with a form. Fillout natively communicates with Airtable in real time, and gives tons of advanced features that are all Airtable-specific. I gave a very brief demo of Fillout on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

2. JotForm is possibly the most feature-rich form software on the Internet, and you can send data from JotForm to Airtable using Makeโ€™s JotForm integrations.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and youโ€™d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting โ€” ScottWorld