Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Automation/easy export for page designer

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jenna_Strahm1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

PLEASE add the ability to use PDF export from page designer in automation! Or at least add the PDF as an attachment field in the record. The only way to get use out of the page designer is to manually download each record, would to use for creating static documentation of what a record looks like at a given time or send to client for review, etc.

3 Comments
Karl_Olney

I think that would be great too. Iโ€™d like to be able to generate in invoice in page design that would then be issued as a pdf to my client. It would be good if the pdf file could then be automatically added as an attachment to my record for future reference

Sylvain_SAILLAR
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Indeed, any news from Airtable dev team ? Actually its a major pain points as we have to do everything manually. If Airtable could give the possibility of pdf auto generation from Page designer, it would be a great milestone for us. Hope that Airtable team are listening to us and be on that subject :slightly_smiling_face:

Cara_Van_Meter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Airtable, is this on the roadmap for development?