Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Blocks: Page design inserted to record

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Damon_Talbot
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am loving the Page Designer Block. For Destiny Search Project it is going to save us HOURS of work, and also give us forms that we have until now dreamed of being able to create easily.

I have seen the request for an embed of blocks which I also would love and will be helpful (I just signed up for the beta) The next feature I would like to see is that when a Page is created in the Page Designer it has a Field in the record that is associated with it. This would be similar to how attachments work for pdf but would be a direct link to the page design for that specific record.

In our use case we have set up an awesome form that we can give teams when they are dispatched on a search assignment, it includes team members, map, and information. Currently, though we have to open page designer, then find the right record in order to print. If it was embedded as part of the record it would be much more easily accessible.

Again thanks for creating a tool that has been game changing in our organization and providing of services.

4 Comments
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

I second this request as well. If Blocks could work with Zapier that would allow for an incredible jump in usability. I want to be able to save a page from page designer, attach to a record and email it out as a PDF attachment.

Ainga_Ralaison
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Damon,

Did you find a solution ?

I would like to do the same thing โ€ฆ

Regards

Damon_Talbot
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

So far the solution is manually print the document then upload to the record.

Alia_Wesala
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d like to see this feature also! Itโ€™s not particularly efficient right now for my team to print everything to PDF through Page Designer and then upload it to the corresponding record. Having the Page Designer layout attach directly to the record itself would be a major workflow improvement for us!