Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar view by week

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Catherine_Robso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are loving Calendar view! Any plans to be able to view by week and year as well as by month?

19 Comments
Ryan_Lee

1+ for this kind of request

Matthew_Dewey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

1+ for week view, also gantt view

Cindee_Nielsen

Iโ€™m all for adding weekly views. Iโ€™d also love to see the calendar view have the ability to show records for a previous year. For example, I have a table that includes birthdays, but they wonโ€™t show up on the calendar view because the birth years are not the current year. Similarly, it would be nice to have the date function accept partial dates (month and day only), since sometimes people donโ€™t want to divulge the year, or perhaps the year is not necessary. I did a work around and just use 0000 for the year, since the field requires me to enter something.

marcio

+1 for weekly views!

Scott_Lusignan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for day planner and weekly calendar views!

Paul_McGregor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000000 for a yearly view. That would allow me to run our entire biz through Airtable because weโ€™re planning our 10 - 20 week programmes.

Melissa_George
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes! I came to the forums searching for a way to view more than one month at a time. I plan an editorial calendar quarterly and like to see the whole quarter a time. A year would be great too!

Matt_Bush
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Announcement from the Airtable team: we are now offering a beta of 1-week & 1-day modes in calendar views to customers on our Pro & Enterprise plans! You can sign up using our beta feature access form.

Matt_Bush
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Our 1-week, 3-day, and 1-day modes in calendar view are now available for all Airtable users! Read more at our calendar view documentation.