Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar View for iPad?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ken
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi when can I expect a calendar view to be available for the iPad? (or iOS in general).
We are using Airtable as a simple CRM for an exclusive restaurant, and we think we can use the calendar view to keep track of when the reservations are. Right now, my client has to launch the desktop view on the Safari browser on iPad to see it, which is unfortunate!

7 Comments
Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

This would be great, Iโ€™d also love to look at the calendar in weeks and days as well as by month.

Ricardo_Rivas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also would love to see calendar view on ipad and iphone. We currently enter daily work tasks but we dont always remember and it would be better to visualize via a calendar view to see where we missed inputting the work tasks.

Matthew_DeLoera
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please yes! Itโ€™s great on my Mac, and I use calendar view most of the time. Not having it on iPad is really making it hard for me to use iPad effectively.

Robert_Berkovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES. We need this for iPhone.

L_Team

+1 for this feature. Our team would GREATLY benefit from being able to access calendar view on the iPad / iPhone.

Kevin_Moreau
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for this feature as well

HJun_Chen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You can add AirTable Calendar View to Google Calendar, Fantastical, Outlook and IOS Calendar.