Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Create option for AUTO Snapshot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It’s great that you have the SnapShot option but in my experience, we only remember it’s there when it’s too late. We often don’t remember to do Snapshots and it would be stellar if we could set up an “auto snapshot” to happen at least 1x a day. We have a Pro-Paid account. Please and Thank You!

5 Comments
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Just note that snapshot are already generated automatically, but you can’t set the frequency.

Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Frequency would be amazing, but even if Airtable could just Auto set up all to be daily that would be great! Right now it seems very random, I’ve had one base open for a week now and it hadn’t done an auto save yet so I had to manually do it. Thanks for listening!

Neal_Sawhney1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree that for enterprise accounts this a must have. Even if there’s just an API endpoint we can request to take a snapshot at on a scheduled cron job, we can make that work.

TFP
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Has anybody found a way to automate this yet?

Either through calling an API endpoint ourselves (cron-ish) or another way?

Daniel_VK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

So its not and automated snapshot wish would be ideal but in this video the guy automates a backup with a thirth tool. Hope it works its like a cloud for your base.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyOhc6VISys