Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Custom Colors for Bases

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Travis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’d love it if we could add custom base colors. I use Airtable primarily for content calendars and share these with my clients. This feature would help me differentiate bases and also add a nice touch for “branding” the base to the clients brand guidelines.

4 Comments
Nicole_Flewelle
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I agree! We would like to be able to use the Timeline Block to generate schedules for projects we submit proposals for, but can’t use the block as is, since the standard colors offered clash with our branded proposal template. The ability to color records using HEX, RGB, or CMYK color codes would be huge and really open up the utility of Airtable for my firm.

Steve_Singleton
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

YES! Can’t believe this isn’t possible. I’m irrationally angry that we are limited to 10 colors (20 if you’re bougie). Why must the colors be hoarded and rationed out like they are some scarce resource? We just want a lil’ color wheel and RGB code like customers of Google, Microsoft, and Adobe get to have when designing things for third-party use. #FreeThePalette

Eric_McFetridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for custom colors for bases. Also being able to add custom SVG for icon would be awesome.

danaalane1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000 to this. I dream of the day I can screenshot with brand colors on the interface and stick it in my presentation, instead of replicating pie charts in my presentation based on the information on the interfaces in AirTable.