Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Dark/Night Mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUPRVLLAN
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’ve been using Airtable for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love the app. However, using it at night is blinding with all the white, so it would be great to have a Dark/Night mode similar to the dark Twitter theme or similar. Any plans for this on the road map?

84 Comments
Emmanuel_Galind

Our team begs for a dark theme. Many of our team members also work at night, as the very apt comment above says, looking at a bright white screen is not ideal. We fully agree that the dark theme not only provides a more aesthetically pleasing experience, but also promotes better eye longevity. please help us with that. Thank you.

driss_lazhar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

dark mode is necessary for anyone looking at a computer screen for an extended time
please add dark mode

Renier_Bleeker1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would really enjoy a Dark mode. I am looking at tables daily and the bright screen is killing my eyes. Please add this feature!

Emmanuel_Galind

Airtable, because you are not listening to us, many of your users who prefer aritable instead of other platforms, we want the dark mode, it is not because it looks more beautiful, it is for health, please help us with that. thanks Airtable.

we all want to hear from you.

Monica_Guzman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It’s hard for me to justify Blizzard investing in this platform until it’s more accessible/user friendly with dark mode.

faisal_ijaz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

3+ years on this request. Nearly all apps I use have support for dark mode except Airtable. Though Airtable’s kanban is far more powerful then jira, but using Jira as it has dark mode support in the app. Is there any indication by the product team if this is on the roadmap?

Bas_Khan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is RIDICLUS. I just sent a message to airtable flat out telling them I’m jumping ship if they don’t do this. If they can ignore a thread like this for well over 3 years then I have absolutely no faith in their ability to keep up with necessary upgrades- and I don’t feel like dumping my time and money into a software that is going to outdate itself.

Jarvis
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I hate this about Airtable too, just like many other users who have been using Airtable for 4+ years. Other platforms like Clickup, Coda, Notion regularly engage with the community and give updates + changes. Airtable, being a larger brand, still doesn’t do anything like them.

John_Marin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes PLEASE add a native dark mode option. It strains my eyes even during the day.

Dominik_Bosnjak
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Ya’ll need more Dark Reader in your lives. By far the most impressive such plugin I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. Airtable’s lightbulb design gives some of its filters a bit of trouble but you should be able to get the look you want within minutes - without affecting functionality.