Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[Embeddable page designer] An embed block - and I don't mean the option to embed blocks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would find it very useful if there was an embed block that would be kind of similar to the page designer except that instead of printing it would be for embedding it into a website.

The use case would be showing records from Airtable in a more customized way that would feel and look more just like a part of the webpage. Say I wanted to show a table with all our employees. Right now it would be via an embed view (which is great) but if I could design it to look and feel just like our website it would be very useful

9 Comments
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would find it very useful if there was an embed block that would be kind of similar to the page designer except that instead of printing it would be for embedding it into a website.

The use case would be showing records from Airtable in a more customized way that would feel and look more just like a part of the webpage. Say I wanted to show a table with all our employees. Right now it would be via an embed view (which is great) but if I could design it to look and feel just like our website it would be very useful

Bryan_Smith
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

another vote for this please!

I’m actually struggling to get any kind of clean output at all from airtable. Page designer has some messy PDF and line break weirdness with it. Especially with attachment fields. Gallery embeds have no control.

I’d even be happy with save as html. So far I can only use csv to get clean text back out of airtable.

Will_Goldstone
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Totally need this too. We’re looking for a good way to build an index of our pages - and we have web dev resources, just need to be able to embed the Page Designer to effectively make a quick index site, would be sooo useful!

Vinish_Garg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have the exact use case, to publish the blocks into an external website! So, following this.

Olpy_Acaflo
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hi,

Yesterday evening, I met some similar use case:
I need to embed the Page Designer Export / Output…to effectively make a quick text & pictures show site without writing html/css/js from scratch (with or without framework or lib help or “help”).

Thank you,
Best,

olπ

jamesvclements
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Tripling this! I’d love to customize the look & feel more - and then use that view as an embed on a Webflow site. Any thoughts?

Sam_Johnson

Hi there,
I’d also love this - use case is embedding “cards” from a page designer in digital whiteboards. I see this has been requested since 2018 - any possibility it would happen? or are only the popular features getting made?
:sparkles:

Anna_F
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is so needed! Exactly what the original poster requested: a way to create a customized view of AirTable data that matches the look of the destination site more. Just like the page designer app, but for websites. (I don’t understand how AirTable misunderstood the request and posted that this was solved when it obviously isn’t.)

Please work on this feature!

Amanda_F
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here’s another vote for the ability to embed dynamic data from Airtable into a website! This would solve so many problems for my company and would mean we’d build the basis of our sytem using Airtable.

(I also don’t know why this post was marked as ‘Solved’ - the ‘solution’ solves a different issue, not this one.)