Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

FedRAMP certification?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Henry_Ferguson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Are there any plans get FedRAMP certification for Airtable? (There’s pretty much no chance of enterprise adoption in many government or government-contracting organizations without this.)

11 Comments
Jason_Gochanour
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also be interested in know if there are plans for Airtable being FedRAMP-ed.

Joel_Benge
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I guess this is the annual check-in on this request. FedRAMP would be key to us being able to really adopt Airtable.

Dave_Beaudet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

ditto - US federal government organizations really want to use AirTable but lack of applying for FedRAMP certification creates a big lift for agencies who will need to exhaustively evaluate the security of the tool before they are able to adopt it. We would really appreciate prioritizing this.

Randy_Steer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

New year, new voice making the same point. We’ve acquired Smartsheet because it’s FedRAMPed and provides much the same capability as Airtable (I guess technically Airtable is the copycat), but SmartSheet’s management and support seem to be a shambles. I don’t know if Airtable is better managed, but if it is, FedRAMP would create a real opportunity to win over Federal agencies who right now might feel “stuck” with SmartSheet.

Edward_Kaplan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also agree that FedRAMP certification would attract many federal customers. My organization could very badly use Airtable, but without FedRAMP, the acquisition process would be too thorny.

Kaleb_Dienelt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to see this with the looming CMMC certifications.

Amy_Rushing
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this! We are having to move away from Basecamp because they have no interest in doing what it takes to be FedRAMP compliant. AirTable could likely gain a lot of new customers if they would do this.

supercow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this. Anyone reading these? 🙂

Will_Saleen1

Another +1 for Airtable becoming FedRamp authorized.

louiseschenk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same for me! I could see real potential for the tool, I'd have the platform to build buy-in. But no fedramp is a structural barrier.