Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Generating Custom Reports

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
meeflo
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, Are their any plans in the new future to expand the Page Designer so we can create custom reports with multiple records on one page like in FileMaker Pro? It looks like folks have been asking for this feature for years. Would love to for example create a format that generates a book of all my databases. Airpress is a little complicated for us folks that donโ€™t know how to code. Looking forward to everyoneโ€™s feedback.

Thak you!

10 Comments
Kevin_Phillips
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seconding this feature request. Airtable is great, love it. But, it is severely lacking in reporting and that is a key feature of a database. Iโ€™m not sure our company can migrate to Airtable any further absent a reporting tool that can process multiple records.

Any update on this long requested feature?

Thank you!

Allison_Schnack
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1

I concur but need to use at least 20 characters to express that.

Mark_Sohm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree. Query and reporting is a function that would be necessary for us to migrate. Business data in the board room requires a professional presentation.

David_Ayer
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Chiming in, this is a highly desirable feature. I can build a view that exports nicely to an Excel doc with a pivot table in it, but donโ€™t you want me to be doing that all in AT?

Travis_Winstanl
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
I have data stored and linked across three tabs. I would like the page designer to be able to help me present all those linked data points on one, neat page.

Sebastian_Apari
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I think it should not be incorporated in AirTable but actually be another app that probably already exists. This app should be one that exist just to create reports and customize than in any possible way. It would then only take the data from AirTable.
Does anyone know of an app that permit to create customizable reports and cross-link data to Airtable?

Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s possible to do with MS Word and Mailing options. It would be prefarable if it also was an online web application. Does Airtable permits this kind of cross-linking?

PageMonk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am working on a solution for this at https://www.pagemonk.com/ . Itโ€™s under development and Iโ€™ll be adding more features this week.
Also, hereโ€™s an intro video

Nat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Awesome work with Airdesign, PageMonk! we added to resources directory here: https://builtonair.com/resources

Lisa_Shephard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The Standard Reporting in Airtable is disappointing as its a key element.
One hopes they include a basic custom reporting soon

Mark_Miller

@PageMonk is this still available? I would LOVE to have this! @Airtable can you buy or create this feature for us? This would be so incredible for so many applications. For starters:

-Bid Sheets on Projects
-Call Sheets for Film and Event Production
-Client Reports
-Invoices
-Mailing Labels
-etc, etc.