Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Grouping, Sorting or Restricted Views of Automations

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidVM
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love Airtable automations. It’s nice to be able to do everything within Airtable, instead of using a third party tool.

The problem is, that these automations are starting to add up, and it’s becoming difficult to keep track of them, as well as to find the automations that I need to edit.

It would be nice to have some combination of the following:

• an ability to drag and drop automations (manual sorting), so that they are in some logical order
  • an ability to tag automations and allow them to be grouped by tag or type
  • an ability to restrict the viewing of automations to only those that involve the table that you’re currently viewing. If I’m viewing a contacts table, I don’t need to see my interactions table automations and vice versa.

The number of automations I have currently doesn’t make this a major issue, but I’m adding new automations every week and will soon find them difficult to manage.

3 Comments
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

plus 1

Automation management options are badly needed imo. Same for views management.

Tristan_Scifo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This would be really useful. Does anyone know if there’s been a solution deployed here?

veryallowed
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

still looking for a solution for this. I need to be able to sort my automations without having to completely remake them!