Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Hide 'Uncategorised' column in Kanban view if no uncategorised records

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Steven_Hambleto
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It takes up room and looks bad!

78 Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

@Ayesha_Bose - The Kanban dev team at Airtable should take note of this (and the many others) thread.

I myself simply donโ€™t use Kanban view due to the inability to work with both Linked Fields (and as others have said, they even have needs for Kanban view to work on Formula fields, view only) - and when I have attempted to use them, their layout is full of white space, unwanted data, inability to manage columns, and with a poor use of colouring.

We expect to be heard, and it would be courteous to hear some kind of response from someone at Airtable, even after all these years - especially considering the current Kanban Interfaces development - anyone in this thread should absolutely feel like theyโ€™re being ignored. :frowning:

David_Ayer
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

HIDE STACKS!

Came here to say this.

Sal_Bednarz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please allow us to hide stacks!

Alternatively, add Kanban with more flexibility to the Interface Designer.

chris_thomas1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for sharing this information. In my Storyline Generator say that :
Hide โ€˜Uncategorisedโ€™ column in Kanban view if no uncategorised records, Make a Kanban view for each list, and hide the column if there is no question in the list

Paul_Thompson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I definitely need to either hide or re-name the uncategorised stack.

Masaji
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hide Stacks.... still an issue after 5 years this thread was started. Hope to hear if this is in the product launch plan. Other than that i am finding Airtable pretty amazing. Thanks.

Tito_Alverio
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'd love to be able to hide stacks, more customization in Kanban view please. Wider, wrap text, etc.

David40
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Same, please give the ability to hide stacks (empty or not)