Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Integrate the best of Smartsheet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jan_Segier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just started using Airtable and I must say, I works like a charm. :thumbs_up:

The only thing that I always have to encounter, is that the best functions of the immediate competition are not incorporated. If I look at the very nice possibilities of Smartsheet (reminder and comment function for every row; conditional formatting with colour, overview with alerts, attachments and comments, update requests, …) I’m astonished that these are not in Airtable and/or that they are (as far as I can tell) not (highest) on the priority list. Unbelievable really… Same problem with, eg, Wunderlist vs ToDoIst…

So:

• reminders (via e-mail, pop-up, sms, …) per line or per “record” for eg deadlines
  • better format for printing (compacter; now 3 pages for 15 columns)
  • conditional formatting with colour
  • asking update request or giving update status per line of record
    (added) - longer revision history! With one year, we can’t even make annual reports
    (added 2) - possibility for other forms of phone numbers (eg for Belgium: 050/123 456 or mobile phones) with possibility to auto pre-set land code

And for heavens sake, look at your competition and integrate their strong points. No brainer. :slightly_smiling_face: