Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Integration to Canva

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Kimberly_Gamez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator
What is the proposed idea/solution?

An option to integrate bases/tables of data into Canva. NOT as rows or individual pieces of data but entire tables/bases. 

How does is solve the user problems?

1. A simpler way to customize data by using Canva's tools and export as a PDF or whatever kind of document you wish. 

2. Can add logos, color, make templates of the data on Canva.

3. Can make proposals, bids, invoices, briefs, etc.

How was this validated?

I don't understand this question.

Who is the target audience?

Business owners, Designers, Architects, Project Managers, etc.

6 Comments
garywgrimes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

A two-way Airtable<>Canva integration would be a true game-changer for no-code creators. You could create your bespoke design in Canva; then programmatically populate it with data from your Airtable base (copy, colors, images, etc.); then save the Canva image file with any extension Canva supports back to Airtable; then use this image/attachment on your website or other channelsโ€”automated end-to-end. 

rfelcar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would be the perfect tool for entepreneurs.

AHDesign
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has there been any movement on this? How would we know? This would completely transform our design business. We are the aforementioned no-code creators. There are many like us that would benefit immensely from this integration.

Kimberly_Gamez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

No movement that I know of... but I am still dreaming of this integration and keeping the hope!!!! I love AirTable and I love Canva, a marriage of the two would be a game changer.

Felt89
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We would love this to help manage our marketing activites - our team create assets in canva - being able to link them to a record in airtable instead of downloading / uploading would be great.

Tibo1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

it would be perfect for linesheet edition!