Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Kanban for mobile

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Robert_Andrews
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, can I get some clarity on whether kanban will ever be available on platforms. Itโ€™s been some time now. The need is particularly great on iPad. Trello has it on phone and tablet and it works just great.

36 Comments
Alex_Reynolds
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Kanban for iPhone and iPad would be amazing!

The_Brewz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this Request.

Please prioritize this. This is a core feature and not merely a โ€œnice to haveโ€.

Ideally every view should be viewable on Mobile, but bare minimum there should at least be a button to view it in desktop mode.

Greg_Smithies
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

3 years and not even a comment from the company for a pretty basic piece of standard functionality. WTH??

Kilian_Schalk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+20

Many of my clients use Trello and then have to get the same (article) card to work on multiple trello boards.

For many of the publishers, journalists, editors and designers I work with being able to move cards around on their phone is a life saver (especially for young parents - I had one editor in chief / editorial director who runs her entire workflow for 6+ publications from the trello app and does so while she is rocking her child :child: to sleep :sleeping: )

The ability of Airtable to go from a list to a kanban is a game changer but the lack of a kanban board drag and drop is keeping me from suggesting Airtable (which they should be moving to as it will help them grow their content and connection to their readers) to my clients.

Maybe you (Airtable) could have an outside developer create one so we could use for now?

The concern I have is that if this is a known problem for 4+ years and it hasnโ€™t been fixed I canโ€™t recommend Airtable as it seems clear that it wonโ€™t ever be on the menu.

We will continue to use Airtable internally (I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ) and it is already a game changer but I canโ€™t even tell my clients that PurpleGray is using it because if they start and then get stuck on something that Trello solved 5+ years ago they will lose trust in us.

Please let us/me know what your plans are. Until you do, we have to continue recommending Trello. Sorry. :frowning:

Andy_Goodacre
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Would love to see this feature on tablets. I would find it more useful on there than my mac!

AliceLaRenarde

Itโ€™s for me an essential feature, Airtable please do something :slightly_smiling_face: