Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Org Charts on Interfaces

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Annette_Langan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would love to see the ability to put Org Charts on an Interface. Our base is quite big, so Extensions load slowly and the dashboards take a while to navigate through, and itโ€™s a pain to have to make a new views for each different org chart block. If we could take that feature and insert it on an Interface, our project leads would be able to see task relationships so much faster, all in one place (with the right configurations), and without the clutter of the rest of the baseโ€™s inner workings!

9 Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Yes, we're needing to have Script Extensions available within Interfaces - having the choice of either embedding a Script Extension directly, or the Dashboard within an interface.

Alexandra_Galla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping this - our organization is moving a lot of things to interfaces for the sake of better functionality and sharing, so it would be great if we could share things that currently only exist in Extensions like Org Chart! What Karlstens suggested of just plopping an existing Dashboard or Extension into an Interface would be a huge help.

agbush
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

up voting 

ageiger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Upvoting again, this seems like a no brainer. 

Derek_Keith
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreeing with everyone here. This feature would be excellent. 

0xab

+1 from my side.

smyhilo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love to see this feature. I think it contribute to a complete interface system.

tes1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am glad to see I am not alone in trying to move the org chart to an interface. This feature would be great!

Ja
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Need this