Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Organizing Saved Views

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magoon
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Good morning,

I am wondering if there is a feature which can allow us to organize our views? What I mean is I have made a number of views and I would like to organize them like a page tree. For example:

Most used
-view
-view
-view

Leadership Views
-view
-view
-view

You can see this list is getting long… it would be great to bucket them and be able to collapse them when not needed?

64 Comments
Olpy_Acaflo
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

I was thinking that THIS unachieved, imperfect UI View Tab improvement should be used by Airtable’s DEVs to pave the way to what is suggested here !
Maybe ? or not ? 'still don’t know…
olπ

@Emmett_Nicholas @Katherine_Duh

Margaret_Picker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I too desperately need to be able to restrict the views that different teams can see.

Apps-n-Add-Ons_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just signed up to Airtable and, as a developer, I appreciate the features (it may be that we use this for smaller projects and save a ton of time building databases ourselves!)

On this topic, I came to this thread because I’m looking for a similar ‘grouping’ of bases as well.

Many of the templates in the ‘Universe’ have such a grouping, though I can find nothing like it in the help docs. One example is Neighborhood Support for COVID19 - Airtable Universe where there are groupings of ‘Neighbors’, ‘Resources’, “Skills”, etc…

This sounds like many of the posts here - and it is obviously possible (it is in a lot of the templates!) - but, how to do it??

Ilias_T
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I second that. I’d love to either arrange views in trees or to be able to separate them with horizontal lines

Emma_Amato
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this please!!!

Rosalie_Dowding
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this too please!!!

Shay_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please, folders for views would be a HUGE help!

Sam_Allen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 here too. The company I’m building an Airtable workspace for really needs this. The project is at risk of becoming unworkable soon without it.

Philipp_Wolf
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

A strong +1! :pray: This would actually help using Airtable for a bigger scale and not only small projects.

Josh_Starbuck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 please! Would be really helpful for our teams to more easily navigate our many views