Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Resolving Comments

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay_DeDapper
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Commenting would be far more helpful if it behaved in Airtable as it does in products like G Suite and Office 365 – comments can be resolved and therein no longer displayed as an action item (in the case of Airtable denoted by the small number in the far left column of the record).

4 Comments
Maia_McCormick
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1, the ability to resolve comments would be super useful! If comments stay open forever, they’re less and less useful as indicators of outstanding actions.

Lexie_Bryan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 to this as well! It becomes confusing/annoying to see the little (1) many weeks or months after the comment’s context has passed.

Jemima_Garthwai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree - or at least the ability to delete other people’s comments if you are the base owner.

ctown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Resolving comments would go a long way in functional usefulness. In its current state (where comments are just left open), it continually (incorrectly) indicates an action item still needs to be performed. This actually makes me recommend to my team to not use comments, as it leads to more time reviewing all comments constantly.