Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Rethink the Airtable Pricing Model

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Molly_Mangan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Price per user rather than per Workspace - Or allow better organization, folders, etc within a Workspace.  We pay more per user on a Pro plan than we do for our CRM.  Yet if we want to collaborate with external parties we need to move the base to a free workspace due to the sharing limitations.  We are a small company and purchased pro for everyone - yet it is becoming a mess.  We cannot even segment visibility of bases within the workspace from some users, since everyone needs to be a pro for that workspace.  

Enterprise is outlandishly expensive for small organizations.  We are willing to pay for the service, but the limits even on a pro plan are limiting our use and commitment to the product.

How does is solve the user problems?

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

1 Comment
RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I too would like to see a better system with the Pro.

I am a consultant, I manage a few small businesses who want to use Airtable for different reasons.

We've built a lot of forms to support the business in a way that is making it so they don't have to log in to Airtable. 

I have at least now three workspaces - two Pro of which are under one email account and my original Airtable account still exists (legacy) that is under a different email account, that I am about to put another client into that space.

Personally I would love to 1: have a master Account that is logging into Airtable, and be able to assign each workspace an additional Email address for that workspace.

Secondly, just because we are not enterprise doesn't mean that Small Businesses can't utilize some of the options , like the advance interface controls (Text Color, Text Alignment, backgrounds, grouping people, not having to have them create an account to VIEW Dashboards)....

It just seems that those of us doing Consulting small business - when most of the work we're doing are having to pay for a seat that the small business may or may not even use.