Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Signature Feature Needed

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Tzu-Zhing_Lee
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Airtable is such a wonderful app, I can create forms. But I would love to use Airtable to enable paperless application forms that require signature. Such as Leave application for HR purpose. Applicant needs to sign the form, and the immediate supervisor needs to approve or not approve it.
Thank you.
Either a new feature, or a work-around would be highly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Comments
Merlin_Tomkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have same issue. Clunky workaround is using document upload and then instructing people in the form to upload a photo of their signature. Associated to this I use the feature โ€˜time entryโ€™ in formulas to date stamp entries (this gives an uneditable stamp linked to the meta data) an allows a more verifiable record of consent.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

A less clunky solution that we came up with is letting the user sign directly on their screen after they submit the form. Their signature would then be auto-uploaded as an attachment in their record.

Add Signing Capabilities to Airtable Forms