Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Ability to Design a Page for Printing

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Patrick_Meier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Im not sure where Airtable is headed. But id be happy to print a customer a nice Paper with all the Products he ordered. I guess id like to make different form views like in Filemaker.

73 Comments
Avi_Doe
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi All,

the ability to Design a page for printing is very important. But what about the ability to design a page for Emailing a row to individual e-mail adresses?

Especially in my case I need to send informations which are included in a row in a special and readable format to partners. The email ability which airtable has right now is very low.

Kinds

Avi

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey folks! As part of our newly released Airtable Blocks platform, you can now design printable template pages for the records in your Airtable bases!

As mentioned above, there is the option to print your records on index or business cards, or at a custom page size specified by pixels. You can also print multiple records per page as a list or grid.

Blocks is normally a feature for Pro and Enterprise users only, but weโ€™re giving everyone a free trial of Blocks until the end of Saturday, March 31.

Iโ€™m going to close this thread, but if you have any suggestions for improvements to page designer block or for blocks in general, you can reach out to us at blocks@airtable.com.

Status changed to: Launched
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager