Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Start calendar view on mondays

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Reinis_Ozols
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,
I tried to change browser language, location and computer settings, but calendar weeks still starts with sunday. Computers calendar starts with monday automatically, but airtables still starts with sunday

30 Comments
Smart_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Terrible . But this problem has not been resolved for several years.

I have changed all the regional settings on the computer and in the browser, but I always have Sunday as the first day of the week.

@Adam_Minich @Jordan_Scott1
AirTable team why arenโ€™t you solving this problem? Please help

Julius_H
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also seeing this bug here. Iโ€™ve checked all my Language settings, and calendar view works fine, but the date picker doesnโ€™t.
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 11.06.16 pm

Konrad_Schafers
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

yep, same behaviour here in berlin. Seems like such a simple issue to fixโ€ฆ

Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Thank you all for your thoughts here, we absolutely understand the importance of being able to customize the date picker to fit your needs. While I do not have an immediate update, I wanted to share the news that this is on our teamsโ€™ radar for the first half of 2022. Thank you for your patience and we will be sure to share an official update once we have one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lars_Brandi_Jen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you. This is an issue here where weekdays start with mondays

airship
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Jordan_Scott1 Please have the devs prioritize this simple yet critical functionality.

ChipAtYaggy

Here we are again. Ameri-centric. (yes, Iโ€™m American). Please fix this. I need to have Monday first too. Actually, I need be able to have today first so we can see a full week ahead.

Daniela_Jarufe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Jordan_Scott1 please, are there any updates on when weโ€™ll be able to choose Monday as the first day of the week?

Lukas_Davidovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Jordan, it is now almost the end of 2022, still no update here?

Gianluca_Pezzi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Having Sunday as first day of week itโ€™s so annoyngโ€ฆ :roll_eyes: