Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Upload static images to Page Designer from a file

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Sanders
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Page Designer allows for static text and images, but the images have to be accessed via a URL. We have images that we can’t locate at a public URL, but would still like to include them on a printable page. As such, we’d love to see the ability to upload images to Page Designer.

15 Comments
Drew_Pirrit
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thank you for this one Jonathan

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Katherine_Duh

With the attachment field changes arriving in November 2022 - will this method of image reference still work with Page Designer?

Regardless, I’m hoping that Page Designer is finally updated with many of the outstanding requests from the past few years - including the ability to just host image files via the app without linking/designated asset tables fuss.

Edit: It’s also worth noting that uploading an image to a Airtable Base for use in Page Designer is obfuscated, but entirely accessible from the general public until November 2022.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I’m not Katherine, but no, this method will not work. It might appear to work for a few hours but will fail when the url expires.

Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another hand raised here, asking for this feature.

PedroD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, I need the same help, how I can avoid updating the image URL record everytime I need to print a PDF from Airtable_