Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Views Sidebar Suggestion: Groups

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jonathan_Elliot
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

All - I have seen this suggestion before but since the Views sidebar functionality is being currently developed - I thought would ask. It would be great to have collapsible groups in the Views panel. Thanks Jonathan

mockup_views_groups

5 Comments
Paul_Warren
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

That would be awesome!!

Chris_Buehnerke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I also love the ideas of the icons. We already have icons based on type of view but having a custom icon (either choosing from the Airtable icons or from emoji) would be a great way to signify uses for different views apart from basic functionality. I currently use emoji in the actual title of the view sometimes but having it built in would be nice.

(Does anyone else think of the โ€œgridโ€ view as more of a โ€œtableโ€ or โ€œspreadsheetโ€ view. I know that theyโ€™re called tables but โ€œgridโ€ doesnโ€™t seem natural to me. I digress.)

Gary_Arbuthnot
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Yes, please may we have folders for views in the sidebar. I have hundreds of views that are necessary for my business and it would simplify my sidebar so much if I could sort them into folders (or groups).
THANK YOU!

Hunter_Reynolds
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We absolutely need folder groups for views. This is CRUCIAL!

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a quick update that weโ€™ve releases a new โ€œView sectionsโ€ feature to help better organize and manage your views. You can learn more about it in this topic: Organize everything with view sections