Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

We need views on android!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Aaron
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Only list view on Android is not near enough for what we need! Please add the different views on Android!

17 Comments
mycale
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Same here! Please add grid view

Jonathan_Coulta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

There is still no Calendar view on my Android phone. This is really diminishing the useability of Airtable for me please get this working.

Alysha_Welch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Airtable, we need more views to utilize on android. IT IS RIDICULOUS NOT TO HAVE THIS.

Brian_Watson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also really appreciate any sort of views on Android beyond a table view

Desiree_Snoek

Almost the end of 2020 and still no other view on android than the grid view. I desperately need the gallery view for full functionality. Please, listen to your users!
Iโ€™m currently on the free plan but have no intention of upgrading to a paid plan until the app has more options than it does now

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You just nailed the #1 problem with Airtable with this comment. They never listen to their users, and they never improve the deeply-flawed areas of the product that people have been begging to be improved for years. Instead, the engineers are wasting their time on nonsense like this. I wish I was making this up, but reality is stranger than fiction.

The only way for us to get a fully-functioning, viewable & editable gallery view on mobile (for either iOS or Android) is to spend an extra $40 per month for a MiniExtensions.com membership, which provides a viewable & editable & customizable gallery view that is a million times better than the gallery view Airtable has ever given us.

In fact, Airtable would be essentially unusable for many people WITHOUT MiniExtensions.com. They are dedicated to coming up with solutions for the hundreds of flaws in Airtable, since the Airtable team wonโ€™t do it themselves.

Desiree_Snoek

It seems something has happened, since today I have gallery views in my android app. I hope this is the start of major continuing development of said android app!