:wave: Hey everyone
I’m excited to share we just launched a new Airtable x Bubble sync!
You can now two-way sync any Airtable base with Bubble 🚀 .
Whalesync is a no-code tool that lets you two-way sync data instantly between tools like Airtable, Bubble, Webflow, Notion, & Postgres.
How it works
- Choose the Airtable base and Bubble app you want to sync
- Map the tables and fields respectively
- Choose sync direction (1-way or 2-way) then turn real-time sync on!
Here’s a quick tutorial: How to Sync Airtable and Bubble with Whalesync
What can I do with this?
Bubble lets you build complex applications, but its data editor is hard to use. Airtable arguably has the easiest-to-use data editor on the planet 🙂 . With Whalesync, you can now leverage Airtable as a backend to your Bubble app and:
- Build internal tools on top of your Bubble app with Airtable (see our demo with 9x)
- Create dashboards in Airtable from your Bubble data
- Manage your Bubble database from Airtable
We’re super excited to finally have a Bubble connector live. If you have questions or feedback, we would love to hear it!