Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Re: Airtable Academy – Login issues

89 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarpanKumar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Everyone,

I'm having trouble accessing Airtable Academy being an admin of the workspace (Business Plan). Whenever I try to log in, I get the following message:

Sorry, you do not have access to this page.

I've attached a screenshot of the message below.

DarpanKumar_1-1726223704353.png

CC: @kev

2 Replies 2

Hello,

I may be wrong, but i remind having seen a post saying that access to the academy for everyone will be opened in October.

Regards,

Pascal

kev
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DarpanKumar -- thanks for the note! As a Business plan user, you should have access to the Academy (though to @Pascal_Gallais-'s note, Academy IS opening up to all users next month).

Based on the error screen you shared, the most common reason why a user runs into this issue is either due to (1) domain verification or (2) organization membership.

Either can be solved by your Admin and within the Admin panel -- I'd flag to your Admin and make sure you're a user claimed by your organization:

Let me know if this helps resolve the issue!