92 1
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ChasMan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Our organization uses Google Workspace and we manage access to resources via permission groups (individual/users are added to google groups and these groups are assigned resources (shared drives, folders, files, etc.). 

Instead of associating individual email addresses with a base, I would like to associate a permission group to a base. 

Is this possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kyrstin_Graves
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As far as I know, the only levels of Airtable that allows for creating groups of users and then giving them set access is the Enterprise or Business plans. If you're on either one of these, I can walk you through how to do that in the admin panel. Unfortunately, if you're on the free or team plans, there's not really a way to do this.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Kyrstin_Graves
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As far as I know, the only levels of Airtable that allows for creating groups of users and then giving them set access is the Enterprise or Business plans. If you're on either one of these, I can walk you through how to do that in the admin panel. Unfortunately, if you're on the free or team plans, there's not really a way to do this.