357 1
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
slappy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Anyone have experience with the downgrade process from Enterprise to Teams? We downgraded from Enterprise to Free, and planned to then upgrade to Teams but we have all these deleted users from years ago that somehow showed up on our free plan. I can't upgrade to Teams to remove them because I'd have to pay for the deleted users before I would have access to the feature to delete. Anyone experience this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lauminja
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey! Is it possible that those users have 'rights' to individual bases and you might have to remove them one by one from each base? I'm surprised that you can't delete them tho, removing access isn't a paid-plan-only feature. Are you the workspace 'admin / owner' tho? Perhaps they have created bases before and you need to assign the ownership of those now..  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ where are you seeing them and what does it look like? ๐Ÿง 

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
lauminja

Hey! Is it possible that those users have 'rights' to individual bases and you might have to remove them one by one from each base? I'm surprised that you can't delete them tho, removing access isn't a paid-plan-only feature. Are you the workspace 'admin / owner' tho? Perhaps they have created bases before and you need to assign the ownership of those now..  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ where are you seeing them and what does it look like? ๐Ÿง