976 0
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all ๐Ÿ™‚ I made a zap between Outlook and Airtable, forwarding emails. Works perfectly, until comes attachment in the email. One attachment is OK, but when it is more then one, it can not be transfered. Anyone with similar experience, maybe a solution?

Thanks ahead, have a nice day.

Imelda

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It should only take a few seconds to setup the connection. If you canโ€™t figure out how to connect your Microsoft email accounts, I would read Makeโ€™s documentation, or you can open a support ticket with Make and they can help. 

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I donโ€™t know if that can be solved in Zapier, but you can definitely do it with Make's automations and integrations for Airtable. I give a demonstration of how to do this in this Airtable podcast episode

Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there ๐Ÿ˜Š I tried. and I tried, and tried..... I am not an expert, but I am certanly no dummy in these topics. I always get 'Authenticate failed' in Make. I just can not solve simple problems, but at first it seemed that the Make is simply to use. I can not connect my Microsoft accounts from scratch. Tried a couple of times, failed.  Then I tried tu use a template (email to Airtable), then again 'failed' message.

Simply just not know what to do ๐Ÿ˜”

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It should only take a few seconds to setup the connection. If you canโ€™t figure out how to connect your Microsoft email accounts, I would read Makeโ€™s documentation, or you can open a support ticket with Make and they can help. 

Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you! I investigated/tried Make on free plan, although I find it a little difficult to handle (for me), we decided to invest and try it with a payed version. It seems that the help/support team is very good, I am very optimist they will help me if I stuck somewhere ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards

Imelda