Help

๐Ÿ†• Additional Fields for Sign-up Block, New My Account Block, Community Updates + more!

606 0
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Narek_Bayadyan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Airtable community :wave:

Itโ€™s time for this weekโ€™s updates at Softr. We have rolled out a number of new updates this week we would love to share with you.

:new: Additional Sign-up Block Fields
Starting from today you can now add additional fields to the Sign-up block. We have now created a powerful sign-up block that connects seamlessly with Airtable to fit all your needs. You can now capture additional fields, including:

โ€ข Single line text
โ€ข Long text
โ€ข Dropdown
โ€ข Phone number
โ€ข URL
โ€ข Files
โ€ข Multi-select dropdown
โ€ข Hidden Fields
โ€ข Date
โ€ข Date & Time
โ€ข Checkbox

But it doesnโ€™t stop there. The next most anticipated feature which dovetails perfectly with this new functionality is waiting for you below :point_down:

:bust_in_silhouette: Updated user Account Block
This new functionality will allow you to create a richer user profile for users of your application. Better still, you can enable edit permissions and give your users the ability to add additional information to their bio and keep them updated.

:framed_picture: Custom Dashboard Thumbnails
As part of our continued studio 2.0 redesign, we have now added the ability to select an image for your application within your dashboard. We know many of you have a number of applications on your dashboard and would like to visually identify them better.

:new: Conditional Visibility For List Details
Starting from today we have added conditional filters to the list detail blocks so they can also be used without lists.

This new functionality would enable you to expose a single filterable list item without list navigation. For example, say you want to create a read-only my account page for your users or a custom dashboard that only the specific roles or logged-in user can see.

We canโ€™t wait to see what the Airtable community use this new functionality for.

You can learn more about todays updates here - Additional Fields for Sign-up Block, New My Account Block, Community Updates + more!

0 Replies 0