2486 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad_Hinson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I represent the University of Colorado Denver - where I work - and the Digital Pedagogy Lab (DPL), where I am leading a workshop on Maker Education in late July. I am not spam or scam - this is a sincere introduction and invitation.

We are hosting a virtual Maker Faire in the last week of July, and I was hoping Airtable – or an Airtable developer - might give just a bit of time and expertise – to essentially offer a ‘how it’s made’ style demonstration of what’s possible. Possibly even an Airtable for Educators type of demonstration. That’s the idea.

The DPL event itself has about 500 participants registered this year, from universities around the country. Within DPL, we’re aiming for a mini-Maker Faire for a couple of hours during the week. All video virtual – folks tuning-in and browsing from home. I would really like to have Airtable at the table and demonstrated as a no-code maker platform.

I am humbly fishing for an expert to give us 1 to 1.5 hours of your time on either July 29th or July 31st to zoom-in and simply talk to folks about Airtable and how it can be leveraged in education.

2 Replies 2
Catherine_Levin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Brad! I work on the Airtable team and we have some Maker Faire fans on our team so we are certainly interested in learning more. Can you please share an email address we can use to connect with you and learn more?

Hey Catherine! Thank you so much for this response and glimmer of hope. I’m sorry for my delay. We have decided to push the date back on our maker faire so we have more time to make it bigger and better. We would still love Airtable to be there - as we hope to have a distinct ‘no-code’ maker theme. Please reach out at brad.hinson@ucdenver.edu if this still sounds of interest. We are aiming for an event sometime in the Fall.