cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boucanmedia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
Hello,
My team uses the Page Designer extension to export pdf files for our customers. 
Until recently, the urls were active when exporting PDF files, but now the urls no longer work. 
We absolutely need them. Could you please help us? 
Thank you in advance,
3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Which URLs? Are you talking about the URLs which are part of attachment fields? Those now expire after 2 hours if accessed outside of Airtable’s views and interfaces.

Your best bet would be to upload your PDF files to a cloud storage drive somewhere (such as Google Drive), and then share the share link URLs which Google Drive provides.

You can either do all of this manually, or you can fully automate this entire procedure by using Make’s automations and integrations.

Since Page Designer can’t be automated in any way, you can even use Make to automate the creation of the PDF file, using a tool like DocuMint, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets. Another PDF automation tool is DocsAutomator.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. In that thread, I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
This is the type of document we export. The idea is to have the community size for each social network and a link that leads to the relevant network.
Up to now it's worked fine (in fact it works in the extension), but for a few days now, once exported, the links have disappeared.
Unfortunately, we have a limited budget for this, and our only requirement is to find the links in our PDF exports.
If you can help, thanks again.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I’m not sure what URL links or PDF files you’re talking about.

If you’re talking about attachment fields, those URLs expire outside of Airtable after 2 hours.

Are you talking about inserting links into a document?