452 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_Violet
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I created a COMPLETELY FREE Zapier integration for AirTable that will give you advanced automation features beyond what AirTable’s integration provides you, and you can get it here. I’ll be sharing a Medium blog post down the road on how to do all of this yourself, too. In the meantime, here is a list below of what I have done today, and what is coming soon:

Name Zapier Type Description Released
New Record Trigger Triggers when a new record is available in your specified base and table. Yes
New Record in View Trigger Triggers when a new record is available in your specified base, table, and view.  Yes 
Create Record Action Create a new record in your specified base and table. In Progress
Update Record Action Update values for a record in your specified base and table.  In Progress 
Find Record Action/Search Use Airtable’s formula syntax to find matching AirTable records. Not Yet Started
Update Record Trigger Triggered when a record that you specify is updated. Not Yet Started
Update Record Action Update a single record in your specified base and table.  Not Yet Started 
Update Multiple Records Action Update multiple records in your specified base and table. Not Yet Started
Delete Record by Record ID Action Delete a single record in your specified base and table based on the record ID. Not Yet Started
Delete Multiple Records by Record ID Action Delete multiple records in your specified base and table based on the record ID. Not Yet Started
Delete Multiple Records by Search Criteria Action Delete multiple records in your specified base and table based on your search criteria. Not Yet Started

You can do any and all of this yourself by using the AirTable API and also the following AirTable metadata endpoints:

Verb URL Description
GET api.airtable.com/v0/meta Returns a list of your bases
GET api.airtable.com/v0/meta/{{base_id}} Returns a list of tables in the base
GET api.airtable.com/v0/meta/{{base_id}}/[{{table_id}}, {{table_name}}] Returns a list of columns, column metadata, and views
0 Replies 0