Did you mean: 
Julien_Mottet1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

https://airtable.com/pricing

4 pricings :
Free : No big change
Team : old Pro ---
Busiess : old Pro +++ (key feature from enterprise available : 2sync, more records, more storage, invoice...)
Entreprise : old Enterprise +++

First fellings :
I like it a lot.
Business is the new PRO (the way to go for SMBs)

56 Replies 56

Thanks - did you mean that Softr has API limits?  If I'm reading things correctly, it looks like Airtable Business allows unlimited API calls.  I couldn't find anything on Softr's pricing page but that could seriously impact things if they did have a limit.

ope, you’re right.  I apologize, I misread — thought you were using the formerly-pro plan.  What you’ve described here sounds safe.

Currently looking at Retool — the pricing is a little nicer because it’s $50/month for the user that designs the schema/interfaces but only $15/month for the end users of the tools.  Already set up a discovery call with them tomorrow.

There’s also Notion of course, but it’s not very flexible.  Also considering Directus, we used it before we switched to Airtable but it seems to be more feature rich now.

Stephanie_Reid
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It's absolutely not the "new Pro". We're an existing small business on the Pro plan, and are now COMPLETELY backed into a corner. The 2 most crucial features for us, storage space and API sync—we literally are 2 1/2 years in on a complete website/infrastructure rebuild that depends on this feature—are now ONLY available on a plan that costs OVER DOUBLE what we pay now. This decision and these new tiers were NOT made with existing customers in mind, at least not existing Pro customers. Don't slap us in the face and tell us it's a hug.

Hi @Adam_Minich thanks for the clarification.  FYI that article still needs a bit more updating on the example 🙃 "Note that this number is cumulative over different tables. For example, a base with one table that has 25000 records and a base with two tables of 12500 records each would both be at the limits of the Team plan."

Philipe_Jorge

This is terrible news. I have more than 50 collaborators in Pro plan and cant double the cost. 25k automation runs are not enough, simply as that. Frustrating!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Adam_Minich 

On this support article page , there is a chart in the middle of the page for the downgrades that Pro users will receive. However, that chart forgets to mention that the API Calls will be reduced from unlimited API calls to 100,000 API calls.

These are the 4 downgrades that should be listed:

1. Automation runs have been cut in half to 25,000 automation runs.
  2. API calls have been reduced from unlimited to 100,000.
  3. Attachment space has been cut in half from 20 GB to 10 GB.
  4. Multi-source syncing has been eliminated.
Gina_Fernandez

We have our whole CRM and HR system set up in Airtable. That said, we also use Notion and I've actually been thinking of trying to duplicate our Airtable system in Notion over the winter (our slower season). It was originally more of a curiosity thing, now it's more that I've hit the wall with being jerked around by Airtable and how little the care for anyone that's not enterprise. That said, Retool looks very interesting, would be interesting to hear more about it.

Have you tried Coda at all? One of the more upsetting issues is that we use Documint to create all our contracts, invoices, personalized client packets, etc. It's a great app and works so nicely with Airtable. So I'm going to have to see who else they integrate with. Documint I'm willing to keep, Airtable I'll happily walk away from at this point. If I have to re-make all my bases in the next 3 weeks or lose functionality, then it may as well be in a different app. 

Sean_Wilson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is super **bleep**ed up. Excuse the french but what the actual **bleep** is going on with Airtable right now?
We just wanted Gantt charts. Honestly, now we have to pay double the price? What the actual **bleep** dude????

We just get to the point where its more and more like a tipping point of bringing a full time dev on staff to build out our technology.

I also can't believe that one person using an interface on their iPhone costs the same as a person using the full suite of airtable features. Seems like such a punch in the **bleep**. Again, sorry for the **bleep**ing french but **bleep** me, how is it even possible to get a customer to build their stuff on your platform then DOUBLE your price?

I have not only me, and my company but also other companies that I have helped adopt airtable, because it is THAT good, or WAS that good but now its just become another money grab because its difficult to move off. But **bleep** it, we are small and medium sized businesses, we are used to staying up all hours working out our crap and it looks like we are going to have to do it again.

Thanks for nothing airtable you bunch of **bleep**heads.

>>> it’s $50/month for the user that designs the schema/interfaces but only $15/month for the end users of the tools.

Airtable has not [yet] discovered its market is made up of users who are makers, producers, and consumers. I warned them of this in 2019, a message that is now difficult to find in the new community.