cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sencill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everydody,

I'm getting crazy and I can't believe Airtable haven't previewed this option, but I cannot find the solution to my problem.

i'm trying to filter a view from a Date field. Actually, being on the 8th of October, I would like to filter all the IDs from the 1st day of september to the last day September. So, in our case, between the 01/09/2023 and the 30/09/2023. And obviously I want it in dynamic, as if, next month, I will want to filter between the 01/10/2023 and the 31/10/2023.

As shown below, When I select the logical choice "Date included in the period" + "Last Month", it selects me, being the 8th of october, between the 08/09/2023 and the 08/10/2023, as if I had asked "the last 30 days".

Capture d’écran 2023-10-08 à 19.15.25.png

Does anybody can help me, please ?

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Well, for example, this formula will always put a check mark only in the previous month of the current (NOW()).

IF(
  DATETIME_FORMAT({Date},"MM-YYYY")=DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD(NOW(),-1,"Month"),"MM-YYYY")
  ,"✔"
)

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Sencill,

This topic a similar solution.
Solved: Re: Filter by a specific day of last month - Airtable Community

This is how to filter by adding a formular field and changing the date to show only the year and month.

Hi Sho,

Thanks a lot for your answer, but if I'm not mistaking, this solution doesn't solve my problem. 

When I have used the formula field and i have my MM YYYY, how can I filter by date and ask to the machine to give me only the rows of September being in october and this en dynamic each month ?

I don't know if I'm clear.

Thanks

Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Well, for example, this formula will always put a check mark only in the previous month of the current (NOW()).

IF(
  DATETIME_FORMAT({Date},"MM-YYYY")=DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD(NOW(),-1,"Month"),"MM-YYYY")
  ,"✔"
)

Yesssss ! Here you are !! ;-))). Finally !!! Thanks so much for your help, Sho. You rock ! Hace a very nice day and thanks again