We’re about to launch a brand new version of On2Air Forms made specifically to work with your Airtable data.
:star2: Available in just a few weeks!
(If you’ve ever used our previous Forms version, the new one will be easier to use and does not require Jotform)
Create an On2Air account to be notified when it launches
- Create new Airtable records with a form
- Update Airtable records from a form
- Create new select field options
- Create new linked records
- Display images, text, and other data from your Airtable base
- Prefill the fields with default information per form user
- Display secondary fields based on answers to a primary field (Car Make > Model)
- Automatically hide or show questions to users based on previous answers using conditional field logic
- Insert a form value previously entered by the user into another location in your form
- Generate personalized forms based on user data
Want to see a certain feature in Forms?
You can vote or upvote a feature request - Request a Feature
Hannah - On2Air.com - Apps for Airtable - Dashboards, Forms, Backups, and Documents