Help

Re: Using new Last Modified fields with Integromat

2397 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a Last Modified field sounds quite unimportant - but when combined with tools like Integromat it becomes very powerful - and this on top of the new Airtable / Integromat ‘app’ which makes Integromat so much more useful to us!

I’ve written a blog post about this which will show how to use this new field type to drive processes - and it’s the first post which I’ve initially published on my new Blog / Forum site - Online Database Experts. This is a site aimed at users of Airtable and other similar platforms and all are welcome to join and collaborate about Airtable and other tools like Integromat. Here’s a link to the post:

Using Last Modified Fields with Integromat

10 Replies 10

Glad I could help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, that scheduling trick you were doing in Airtable is redundant.

And yeah, Zapier has very limited scheduling capabilities, although there is a sneaky little “scheduling hack” that you can do In Zapier which requires a paid Zapier plan:

But overall, Integromat is vastly superior than Zapier 95% of the time. The only real downside to Integromat is that if you rename a field in Airtable that Integromat uses, Integromat will no longer recognize that field and your scenario will fail. So just be sure to not rename your fields in Airtable, if those fields are used by Integromat.