Help

Re: Wanting to track follow up contact with potential customers - ideas?

2246 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Koop
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I don’t have a sales background and I’m thinking this must exist already and I am probably reinventing the wheel. . . I need my table to track when and how I contacted each prospect so that I can see at a glance when I have made contact with someone, and when I should follow up and how I should follow up and notes about each connection. I am hoping to find examples that do something like this. . . .

Thanks!

10 Replies 10

I understand now. We read his requirements differently — and we have different approaches to system design. (I understand your blog post better, now.) You’re using Zapier to create a follow-up reminder that doubles as a contact-tracking record in advance of the contact attempt. My approach would be to set a reminder date associated with the individual and have the user manually create the tracking record at the time contact was attempted. Six of one, half-dozen of the other — as long as you’re already a Zapier subscriber.

Thanks for the clarification; it was bothering me unduly. :slightly_smiling_face: