since ‎Apr 18, 2021
‎Apr 14, 2024

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 26 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Would be great if there was an option to select another attachment field as a fall-back for gallery view in interfaces
Hello, Is it possible to show specific data which is unique to Interface-only viewers. I want to create an interface where they can see a record of form submissions (use case: invoices) which they have submitted via an airtable interface form and see...
Hello, I have pulled and seperated a sting of data on a new tab and would like the Primary Field to include some of the seperated data. I keep getting the circular error message. I’m struggling to see why this is happening but would love to know is t...
Hi, I’ve created a base for tracking creating and programming events Tab 1 - List of Events Tab 2 - List of Event Costs Tab 3 - Each cost is linked to an individual event i.e (‘Event 1 Travel Costs’) which creates a ledger for attaching paperwork etc...
Love the new interfaces feature.It would be great if it were possible to add fields into groups or sections which are visible based on different criteria.For example, I’m using the interfaces feature to input data for different rooms / spaces. If I w...