cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
dariot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, AI Ambassadors! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Whether you're a seasoned pro or just dipping your toes into the innovative world of Airtable AI, this space is yours to explore, connect, and share. As we embark on this exciting journey together, let's kick things off with introductions and a question that's bound to ignite some fascinating conversations:

Name:
Company/Role:
What recently launched Airtable AI feature are you most excited about?:

I'll start us off. โœจ

Name: Dario
Company/Role: Airtable - Community Program Manager
What recently launched Airtable AI feature are you most excited about?:

I am absolutely THRILLED for the comment summary functionality. The amount of time this feature is already saving me is chefs kiss.

Your turn! Let's infuse this space with energy and camaraderie, where every idea is a spark and every interaction a burst of excitement. Drop your introduction, give a big, bold hello to your fellow AI Ambassadors, and let's kickstart this adventure with a bang.

2 Replies 2
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AI Ambassadors! So excited for the launch of this group, and can't wait to see this space evolve and take shape.

A bit about me:

Name: Maddie 
Company/Role: Airtable, Sr. Program Manager of our AWESOME Community ๐Ÿ’œ
What recently launched Airtable AI feature are you most excited about?: Formula Generation! If I'm being honest, I've never been that great at formulas, to the point that I dread having to do them because I know I'll have to look up tutorials and that the process overall will take me longer than it should. The AI formula generator in Airtable completely removes this road block for me so now I can confidently approach formulas knowing that I'm getting what I need, quicker. (And without anxiety ๐Ÿ˜…)

Looking forward to hearing from the rest of our members as we kick off this group! 

anniejalota
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello AI Ambassadors - glad to have you here! My name is Annie, and I'm with the Airtable team ๐Ÿ™‚ 

A bit about me: 
Company/Role: Airtable, Sr. Program Manager of Digital Success
What recently launched Airtable AI feature are you most excited about?: The AI field is a huge time saver for me personally. The email marketing team here is small but mighty, and it's really helpful to have AI help us generate the first draft of email copy, headlines, and feature descriptions based on inputs from our Product team so that we can do the more "editorial" work of pulling content together in a meaningful, cohesive way.

Can't wait to hear about what you all will try with AI!