cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello 👋

We are trying to create an automation which allows us to review membership applications before sending invitations or creating membership accounts.

We can get the Webflow Form data to Airtable but are struggling with how to get the data into Memberstack 2.0 and have it create membership accounts once approved in Airtable using a status update in the table and then have Memberstack send email invites to approved users.

The intended process works as follows:

• A user fills out a native Webflow Form on the website
  • The form submission triggers a scenario in Make to send the form data to an Airtable Base
  • An Airtable Automation triggers an email to notify the team of a new membership application
  • The team review the pending application and approves the submission in Airtable, setting the status to approved
  • The newly approved submission is filtered into an approved-only view within the Airtable Base
  • This change in status is read by Make and sends the submission data to Memberstack
  • Memberstack sends an invite or email verification email to the invited user
  • From the email, the approved user visits either a login screen, a verify email page or prepopulated registration form

We have set the process up to the Airtable filtered view and tried to find the Memberstack integration on Make, but it no longer seems available.

Is this process feasible using Airtable and Memberstack's API? Can we also keep the Airtable in sync with Memberstack data?

We hope that makes sense. Any ideas, suggestions or solutions would be very much welcomed! 🤗

2 Replies 2
SMIT_GOLAKIYA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey,

So once data is filtered in Airtable , basically you want to create new member in Memberstack right? If yes then it can be possible via some automation and code. and yes you can sync up both using API.

Let me know if you would like to connect and Get it done.

@Team1 

You can use Make’s MemberStack integrations to integrate it with Airtable.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld