Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Document Creation

Hello.Am trying to automate creation of document from airtable. The questions are in a lookup fieldBelow is the information i want to push to be created in a document and attached is my workflow.My problem is the out put is not correct.I will wish is...

Carolinek_2-1718106638616.png Carolinek_1-1718106559940.png Carolinek_0-1718106504097.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

email automation send based on user

Hey,I have an automation that when the status changes to "done" an email is sent to the customer.Is it possible to send an email to the customer from the email of the user who changed the status?For example, if I change the status to "done" then an e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

automation - create report for every client every 3 monthes

Hi,I am trying to create an automation that will create a quarterly report for me every 3 months.How can I make a report be created every 3 months for each client?I'm using docsautomator so I tried this: https://imghostr.com/938e92_l5x but it didnt w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automations have changed? or are bugged.

Has anyone noticed changes in how automations are functioning? I used to be able to update linked record fields with record IDs from previous steps, but now they all come out as comma-separated strings. See attached pics:  

chrome_olp5tzYR7p.png chrome_X6jTYO95Fy.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find a field recently updated in Automation

Many thanks for considering my request.I have a Table A. I chose the "When a record is updated" option in the Automation trigger with multiple field selections, and the Next step is Scriptwriting, In the script, I need to track which field has been u...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos