Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Automation passes test but doesn't work IRL

Hi there,I have this automation I have built and it looks right to me and passes the test. The test data populates in the destination table. But when I manually enter data into the source table nothing happens.Here is the automation: This is the dest...

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.20.30 PM.png Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.12.13 PM.png Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.13.05 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking tables using automation

I am simply trying to connect to the information from one table to another table automatically using automation. Every time I try it it comes up with errors. I have tried using the record id formula to connect them (they dont match between tables). I...

Screenshot 2024-05-23 164231.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating a Status field between two sheets

Hi guys!On one table I'm looking at Set Up Account details, and on the other I'm looking at Account Performance. The first pulls data from Typeform, the second from our internal system. To be able to tell how well the account is doing, I need the con...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation fomulas

Hello, We use Airtable at our company for our Purchase Order store and use formulas for expected payment date to calculate when we expect to get paid. We are now looking at advancing certain aspects of our database, such as, we want an automated emai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scripting problem

I have a problem with a script that worked and all of a sudden, stopped to work:"App Name" is a linked record field. "Add App On Sign Up" is another linked record field. When a value is inserted in "Add App On Sign Up", I need this value to be insert...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retrieving the most recent date

Hello! I am creating a field for event attendees. I have each attendee's name, the events they attended, and the dates of the events they attended separated into 3 columns. I would like to make a fourth column that retrieves the most recent date each...

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 12.06.15 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with an Airtable Automations Script

i am attempting to use the attached code within an airtable automations run script tied to a "When Record Enters View" trigger. I have almost zero background in JS, and I just can't get this thing to work. Do any of you have any suggestions as to how...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

same primary column - diffrent tables

I have table A and table B.When a record in table A is created, I have an automation that creates the same record in table B. However, the primary column in table B stays blank. How can I fill the primary column in table B with the primary column val...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

when record created create vlookup in other base

Hi,I want to create an automation that when I create record in table A it automatically will create the same record as vlookup in table B.so if i update the record in table A it will reflect the record in table B.is it possible to do?thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scripting: Can't seem to pass User field's value to another User field.

I suspect this is a super easy thing to do, but I have been googling for over an hour now and all attempt to make this script function is seemingly failing. const { recordId } = input.config(); const table = base.getTable('tbliyrxpGU6tkQgG7'); let r...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
byrnes by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved