Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Setting up a Queuing System to an automation?

Hello, I am running into the problem where if two users trigger my automation at the same time or before the automation finishes then the second data point will not run/create a record. Is there a way to setup a queuing system where the second trigge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation when DATE is Today - Change Time

I have a "Send an email" automation set up with the trigger "when {{Date field}} is one week from now."It's working great, except the emails are going out just after midnight. I'd prefer them to go around 9am. I have added a time to my date field, bu...

samlsflst_0-1715950957399.png samlsflst_1-1715950974691.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with dynamic updating of records across tables

Greetings,I am working with 4 tables of approximately 10,000 records each. The primary field is the name of a specific medical product. I am trying to go through and categorize these products so I also have a field for "category" with multi-agent sel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mirror a user name from one table to another

Hi everyone, New to Airtable but love it so far, and am hoping to have the following question answered. I am creating a project / task tracker for my team, ultimately going to create an interface which would have the following hierarchy:Project > Tas...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos