Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Trouble with dynamic updating of records across tables

Greetings,I am working with 4 tables of approximately 10,000 records each. The primary field is the name of a specific medical product. I am trying to go through and categorize these products so I also have a field for "category" with multi-agent sel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mirror a user name from one table to another

Hi everyone, New to Airtable but love it so far, and am hoping to have the following question answered. I am creating a project / task tracker for my team, ultimately going to create an interface which would have the following hierarchy:Project > Tas...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation failure- "insufficient permissions"

I have an automation that once a checkbox is checked, it creates a new record in a different table. It worked quite well and today it failed repeatedly saying "Creating the record failed due to insufficient permissions."I'm the owner of the account s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Limi by 6 - Interface Innovator

Adding available appointments automatically

Hi everyone!I'm building appointment base for volleyball and two different objects. I want to set available appointments in one field but I don't want to add them manually because there is a lot of them. Is there any change that I can add them with a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking records based on logic in (many) fields

I have a base where I want to track how Contacts engage with Events (dozens of them). I have one single-select status field per Event on the Contact record and would ideally like to use those fields to programmatically link the two records.For instan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos