Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Conditional Automation of fields between dates

Hello!I have created a table view based off my main table to keep track of my drivers working hours. Legislation requires me to input something for each date, so on days they are off I have to write "Off". I have it set up that they fill out a form, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

auto-fill data

How can i auto-fill a linked field?i have 2 linked tables in Airtable: CONTENT and CONTENT TYPESIn the table CONTENT i have two linked fields CONTENT TYPE and WORKFLOW In CONTENT TYPES i have the two "originals" of CONTENT TYPE and WORKFLOW If i sele...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble with embedded forms reading HTML in the airtable

I'm having a problem getting my airtable to properly work with a dynamic page created on our website. There is an embedded form within the dynamic page, and the HTML for this is linked to a record within the aritable "Form HTML".I have been able to g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a new record in externally sync'd table

So as we know, we can now enable the creation of records in tables that have been synced from other bases. It's great. Massive improvement. But can someone confirm for me whether we should be able to do the same using the Create Record action in Auto...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Making Airtable up to date from JIRA.

I have two tables in airtable from the same project in JIRA.1 - Named: "Aurora EPICS [NL]".I made an export (.CSV) from JIRA and uploaded it in Airtable.All registers (139) and its columns (288) was uploaded: I want to update these registers from now...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos